Employers have a duty of care concerning the provision and use of personal protective equipment (PPE) at work. PPE is equipment that will protect the user against health or safety risks at work. This PPE equipment can include items such as safety helmets, gloves, eye protection, high-visibility clothing, safety footwear and safety harnesses.
High Access Solutions working at height equipment conforms to all European standards and carries the CE mark, complying with the requirements of the Personal Protection Equipment Regulations 2002. This CE marking signifies that the protection satisfies certain essential requirements and in some cases will have been tested and certified by an independent body.
Questions to ask as an Employer
• Who is exposed and to what?
• How long are they exposed for?
• How much are they exposed to?
When selecting and using PPE
• Choose products which are CE marked in accordance with the Personal Protective Equipment
• Choose equipment that suits the user – consider the size, fit and weight of the PPE
• If more than one item of PPE is worn at the same time, make sure they can be used together
• Instruct and train people how to use PPE
• Tell employees why PPE needed, when to use it and what its limitations are
• Auto descenders
• Capital safety advanced products
• Carabineers & Hooks
• Confined Space
• Equipment bags
• Fall Protection Harnesses
• Fall Protection Inspections
• Fall Protection Rescue Equipment
• Fall Protection Training
• Horizontal Lifeline Systems
• Latchways PRD harnesses
• Rescue Systems
• Self Retracting Lifelines – SRL
High Access Solutions offer our clients a full design and installation service, we undertake surveys and produce CAD drawings for each project. Please contact us for all your work at height project requirements.