This standing seam roof guardrail system is supplied in kit form using modular components. The number of components is kept to a minimum making ordering and specification quick and simple. This system is quick and easy to install and can be added to, reconfigured or adapted just as quickly. Our design team can incorporate sliding access points, self-closing swing gates, access ladder, roof walkways, step-over platforms and step units into your complete systems.
High Access Standing Seam Roof Guardrail Complies with the test requirements of BS EN 14122 part 3 and BS EN 13374 Class A, bay sizes for galvanised EN 14122 are 2.5m (1.75m end bays).
Features and Benefits
• Collective protection for metal roofs
• Modular ‘off the shelf’ system
• Available in galvanised steel or aluminium finish
• Non-penetrative solution for standing seam roofs
• Watertight fixings for metal profile roofs
• Complies with the test requirements of EN 14122 pt.3 and EN 13374 Class A
High Access Solutions offer our clients a full design and installation service, we undertake surveys and produce CAD drawings for each project. Please contact us for all your work at height project requirements.