This unique enclosed overhead rail system enables smooth and uninterrupted travel for up to three users while working at heights. Unlike traditional cable horizontal lifeline systems, this overhead rail system eliminates sag distance and reduces overall fall clearance from the anchor point to the ground.
These overhead rail systems can be installed for use indoors or outdoors to support aircraft and vehicle maintenance hangers, manufacturing facilities, rail car applications, warehousing and storage areas, performing art centres and arenas, and other related activities.
• Aluminium anodized components which avoid electrolytic corrosion
• For 3 users simultaneously attached
• It allows movement over the area where a fall risk exists without detaching
• It’s well suited when clearance is low
• Maintenance of airplanes
• Maintenance of trucks
• Loading/unloading trucks in ATEX atmospheres
• Maintenance of machines in production facilities
Our Overhead Rail Systems are installed by our technical teams who are fully trained and authorized, and should be supported by inspections every 12 months to ensure system integrity.
High Access Solutions offer our clients a full design and installation service, we undertake surveys and produce CAD drawings for each project. Please contact us for all your work at height project requirements.