High Access Overhead cable system meets the needs many industries including transport and industrial customers including trucks, trains and aircraft, crane walkways and loading bays. The benefit of this system is its ability to support heavy fall arrest and controlled rate descent devices, and ensures free and unhindered movement for workers when carrying out work at height.
• 8mm cable system with free running attachment carriage for high overhead applications
• Cable system pre-tensioned to 1,125 lbs. (5kN) to reduce cable deflections
• System can be designed up to 100 ft. (30m) spans between intermediates
• Complete Freedom of Movement
• Sealed bearings in the carriage wheels reduce the need for maintenance
• Available as a single or multi-span system
Our Overhead Cable Systems are installed by our technical teams who are fully trained and authorized, and should be supported by inspections every 12 months to ensure system integrity.
High Access Solutions offer our clients a full design and installation service, we undertake surveys and produce CAD drawings for each project. Please contact us for all your work at height project requirements.