Working at height is defined as a place of work where a person could be injured from falling, if suitable measures and protection are not in place. The safety services from High Access Solutions aim to assist you in conforming with the Work at Height Regulations 2005 (WAHR 2005).
The WAHR 2005 states it is the duty of the employers, self-employed and any person who controls the work to ensure that the correct provisions are in place before any working at height commences. The regulations stipulate that anyone working at height must be competent to do so, if the person is in training they need to be supervised by an experienced person.
High Access Solutions can advise in the selection and advice on the wide range of working at height products and services we can offer such as fall restraint, fall arrest, rope access abseiling, roof access systems, roof guardrail systems, facade access, fall protection PPE and many more types of equipment, ensuring you are compliant with the WAHR 2005. We appreciate the challenges involved with working at height, and strive to bring innovative lightweight, comfortable products and services to improve safety.
• All work at height is properly planned and organised
• Those involved in work at height are competent
• The risks from work at height are assessed and appropriate work equipment is selected and used
• The risks from fragile surfaces are properly controlled
• Equipment for work at height is properly inspected and maintained
• Avoid work at height where they can;
• Use work equipment or other measures in order to prevent falls where they cannot avoid working at height; and
• Where they cannot eliminate the risk of a fall, use work equipment or other measures to minimise the distance and consequences of a fall, should one occur.
High Access Solutions offer our clients a full design and installation service, we undertake surveys and produce CAD drawings for each project. Please contact us for all your work at height project requirements.